Multimedia

Mills\F213211.jpg

Ref NoMILL/MUG/WBMUG/CHR/F213211
AltRefNoF213211
CollectionWilliam B. Muggeridge Collection of Photographs
Title"font Barfreston Kent Sep 25th 1913"
Name of creatorMuggeridge, William Burrell, 1884-1978, photographer and researcher of windmills
Date25.9.1913
Extent1 glass plate negative
1 photograph
1 digital image
DescriptionBlack and white glass plate negative of the font of "St Nicholas" church, Barfreston, Kent, taken on 25th September 1913.
NotesPrevious reference number: UKC/CHR/MUG/BW/F213211
Previous numbers: 10
SubjectChurch architecture
Photographs
Churches
Architecture--Norman
Baptismal fonts--stone
PhysicalDescriptionNegative: 85 x 110 mm
Related PlaceSt. Nicholas church, Barfreston, Kent
CategoryPhotographs
Access conditionsDigital image available via University of Kent's Special Collections & Archives online catalogue. Please note that we do not normally allow users to view the original negatives.
LevelSubSubSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2026