Multimedia

Mills\F213252.jpg

Ref NoMILL/MUG/WBMUG/CHR/F213252
AltRefNoF213252
CollectionWilliam B. Muggeridge Collection of Photographs
Title"Church Fritton Suffolk July 8th 1911"
Name of creatorMuggeridge, William Burrell, 1884-1978, photographer and researcher of windmills
Date8.7.1911
Extent1 glass plate negative
1 photograph
1 digital image
DescriptionBlack and white glass plate negative of "St Edmund" church, Fritton, Suffolk, taken on 8th July 1911.
NotesPrevious reference number: UKC/CHR/MUG/BW/F213252
Previous numbers: 73A
Fritton is now part of Fritton and St Olaves in the Great Yarmouth district of Norfolk.
At the time this photograph was taken the church was in Suffolk, but since 1972 it has been in Norfolk. This should not be confused with another village called Fritton in Norfolk, near Norwich.
SubjectChurch architecture
Photographs
Churches--England--Norfolk
Churches
Architecture, Norman
Thatched roofs
Round towers
PhysicalDescriptionNegative: 85 x 110 mm
Related PlaceSt Edmund Church, Church Lane, Fritton, Lothingland, Suffolk
CategoryPhotographs
Access conditionsDigital image available via University of Kent's Special Collections & Archives online catalogue. Please note that we do not normally allow users to view the original negatives.
LevelSubSubSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2026