Multimedia

Mills\F213290.jpg

Ref NoMILL/MUG/WBMUG/CHR/F213290
AltRefNoF213290
CollectionWilliam B. Muggeridge Collection of Photographs
Title"Disused Church Esher Surrey Taken Sep. 11th 1904"
Name of creatorMuggeridge, William Burrell, 1884-1978, photographer and researcher of windmills
Date11.9.1904
Extent1 glass plate negative
1 photograph
1 digital image
DescriptionBlack and white glass plate negative of "St George's" church, Esher, Surrey, built circa 1540, taken on 11th September 1904.
NotesPrevious reference number: UKC/CHR/MUG/BW/F213290
Previous numbers: 22
Esher is now in the borough of Elmbridge in Surrey.
that there are two churches named St George's in Esher.
SubjectChurch architecture
Photographs
Churches
Churches
Architecture
Tudor period
PhysicalDescriptionNegative: 85 x 110 mm
Related PlaceSt George Church, Esher, Surrey
CategoryPhotographs
Access conditionsDigital image available via University of Kent's Special Collections & Archives online catalogue. Please note that we do not normally allow users to view the original negatives.
LevelSubSubSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2026