Multimedia

Mills\F213307.jpg

Ref NoMILL/MUG/WBMUG/CHR/F213307
AltRefNoF213307
CollectionWilliam B. Muggeridge Collection of Photographs
Title"Ruins Newark abbey near Woking Surrey Taken april 23rd 1904"
Name of creatorMuggeridge, William Burrell, 1884-1978, photographer and researcher of windmills
Date23.4.1904
Extent1 glass plate negative
1 photograph
1 digital image
DescriptionBlack and white glass plate negative of the ruins of Newark Abbey, built in the late 12th Century in Pryford village near Woking, Surrey, taken on 23rd April 1904.
NotesPrevious reference number: UKC/CHR/MUG/BW/F213307
Previous numbers: 4A
Pryford is now in the Woking district of Surrey.
SubjectAbbeys
Photographs
Abbeys
Ruins
Priories
Abbeys
PhysicalDescriptionNegative: 85 x 110 mm
Related PlaceNewark Priory,, Pryford, Woking, Surrey
CategoryPhotographs
Access conditionsDigital image available via University of Kent's Special Collections & Archives online catalogue. Please note that we do not normally allow users to view the original negatives.
LevelSubSubSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2026