Ref NoREAD/PRG/THE/VAN
AltRefNoTHE VAN
CollectionReading Rayner Programme Collection
TitleTheatre programmes: Vanbrugh Theatre, London
Date1954 - 1968
Extent24 items
Description24 programmes and fliers from 1957-68
NotesPrevious reference number : UKC/PRG/READ/THE VAN
Opened on 2nd Dec. 1954 by the Queen Mother, the Vanbrugh was originally the private theatre of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. It was named after the two Vanbrugh sisters, Irene and Violet. In November 1964, with help from money from the estate of G.B
PhysicalDescription#VALUE!
Related OrganisationVanbrugh Theatre
Related PlaceBloomsbury, Camden, London
Access conditionsThis material is available for consultation at the University of Kent's Special Collections & Archives reading room, Templeman Library, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NU (specialcollections@kent.ac.uk).
LevelSubSubSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022